Support for simple daily timers via Web Interface instead of yaml rules?

Hi,
I was looking to find an easy way to add and remove simple timers like, switch this light on every day at x and switch it off every day at y… However, I only found the automation rules to do that. I do not always want to mess with SSH’ing into my pi to change/add rules. Also my fiancee is not so inclined to do that ;).
In Domoticz there is this feature to add timers via the UI. Something similar would be great. I like the look of home assistant and also that it is python based, but some simple rules should be able to be done via the Web UI instead of messing with the yaml files.
Cheers,
Daniel

Not really a full solution, but info you can use if you’re so inclined: Over in the “build an alarm clock” thread, they’re adjusting the alarm time using GUI elements. You could build a front end to allow you to set some on/off times in the UI. Once you’ve built them, your fiancee can just use the UI to tweak.

Thanks, that’s definitely already something. It is still a bit of a hack… I will have a look into it. It seems as almost all components necessary for the timers via UI are almost there, but I am not deep enough into the code to write a “timer component” or something.
I reckon it should be similar to the history or logbook tab.