0.107.7 update no webUI

Hello

I have Home Assistant running on RaspianLite & RPi3. LovelaceUI is managed through the webUI.

Today I updated from 0.106.X to 0.107.7 On restarting Home Assistant my WebUI has completely gone. I can reach the URL but the page is blank, save the usual Home Assistant blue horizontal bar across the top. Same in the IOS App. None of my cards etc show up on any of the usual pages. No icons, no options to pick. Nothing. Just the blue bar.

home-assisant.log appears normal, automations are firing etc so I think it’s just the UI which is broken.

I found the following in the log during startup. Are either of these messages pertinent? Sure enough, neither of those files exist.

2020-03-27 13:35:02 DEBUG (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.util.json] JSON file not found: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/.storage/zone
2020-03-27 13:35:02 DEBUG (SyncWorker_14) [homeassistant.util.json] JSON file not found: /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/.storage/lovelace_dashboards

Please could you give me some guidance as to how I could get my LovelaceUI working again?

PS. The update was carried out manually

pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant

Also tried

pip3 install --force-reinstall homeassistant

My secondary installation was gone after the update to 107.7 on a RPi4 (x64), althought I had access to tautulli’s webUI at port 8181. So I flashed another SD card and reinstalled HA. Everything went fine until today when I woke up and couldn’t access again to the webUI.

My update was made via the add-on store.

Update. HA 0.107.7 working as expected. But only by reflashing the SD card & starting from scratch. Not very satisfactory but I have very recent backups, so not too serious in the grand scheme of things.