0.111: Frontend loaded sooner, Elexa Guardian, Unify Circuit, Acmeda

Great work. Fyi, after update & reboot of my Pi4, Lovelace did not come up. I gave it some time, rebooted again, and it appeared.

Thank you for the link, I upgraded to the dev version and it appears to have fixed the problem

OK, clear, thanks!

Getting this error trying to update:

ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.0: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.111.0”).

But it appears to be available…or do I need to wait a bit longer?

I become part of beta recently and had b5 installed before the full release. No issues as I recall. Today, however, I upgraded and my pfsense router dropped. I deleted the integration, restarted upnp service on the router, and I am not seeing it show back up yet. It was a little flaky when I first installed it, rock solid after getting it installed.

I will watch it for a couple of days, and then log an issue if it doesn’t come back.

No such image = normally not enough disk space.

1 Like

Working here with esphome 1.14.4 and devices 1.14.3

Yet another release with no mention of the Vera integration issues being fixed. So disappointed.

You’re welcome to follow the PRs on github. You need to understand that the core team doesn’t work on every integration.

2 Likes

there is a breaking change with the vibration sensor, according to release notes
but i dont know what todo? my vibration sensor is now unavailable?

edit: disregared, seems after reboot, it took a while, now the sensors is back alive and kicking

Thanks! Disk space is pretty low…will have to clean it up.

Nice upgrade again. The xiaomi gateway shows a discovery notification now, however in the blogpost is not mentioned that the configuration flow was implemented for this?

I tried to configure this trough the configuration flow, but stranded at the API key input, that informed me that the provided key was malformed?

I assume that code that is prepared for the newer upgrades in the future has slipped into this upgrade? The intergration seems still seems to be working fine with the YAML configuration.

I think that came in 0.110.

Then i must overlooked that, but now i had for the first time a discovery notification about this component and the configuration flow is not working with the key i now provide trough the YAML configuration.

EDIT:
@nickrout: I looked at the 110 blogpost and did not find anything about xiaomi config flow!

Nice release, no problems so far.

Is there an event from HA that is sent once everything is fully loaded? I am entertaining the idea of installing tablets in my new construction home, and I think that for new restarts it would be good to set a default lovelace panel that shows a standby message when HA is starting up and then transitions to the normal lovelace panel with all the cards.

3 Likes

Tested on a PI3b+ … for me it’s 10 time slower !!! and all my HACS integrations are no more working …

EDIT : I had to reinstall all my HACS modules …

EDIT 2: lost about 1min (versus former release) for restarting HA for a 3b+ 64bits with 200Mo of remaining RAM

Can you elaborate on this? I’m getting HACS integration errors in my logs on my RPI3b+, high CPU usage, and slow loading after a restart. Did you uninstall/reinstall and that solved it?

First one on this list

its only for the alarm though

1 Like

Just open HACS, visit your installed module at bottom page and for each of them click on re-install.