0.67: Mastodon, Tahoma switches, Nanoleaf Aurora Light Panels

Now broadlink uses switch name not friendly name in configuration.yaml. Change it in the file and it will work again. Dont use duplicate names or you will see error in logs.

Good to hear this will be fixed in 67.1. This is my only form of device tracking so is causing many problems. Looking forward to seeing 67.1 soon.

1 Like

I don’t Think this has anything to do with my configration.yaml.
The broadlink devices (sp3 and mp1) are disapeared from my ha (dev page). When starting Hass I get the following error

Log Details (ERROR)
Tue Apr 17 2018 18:27:22 GMT+0200 (CEST)

Error while setting up platform broadlink
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 82, in async_setup
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 358, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/switch/broadlink.py”, line 173, in setup_platform
broadlink_device, i, parent_device)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/switch/broadlink.py”, line 316, in init
super().init(friendly_name, device, None, None)
TypeError: init() missing 1 required positional argument: 'command_off

Several options on the Z-Wave menu are not working on 0.67. The most important one is the one that let’s you set up the parameters of a node:

Z-wave menu --> select a node --> ‘Node config options’ --> ‘Config parameter’–> NOT WORKING!! It doesn’t show the different parameters of the node to be able to set up a node!!

0.67.1 fixes this

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your answer, didn’t know it. Great! I’m going to try it as soon as possible!:grinning:

Posted this on another thread, on the Homekit side (using the Hassio Homekit integration component), all looks good EXCEPT that the Homekit scenes which utilized HA Homekit accessories have to be recreated? (Did I miss something?)

Also, I had a really strange behavior upgrading to 0.67 where my Xiaomi Air Purifier entity name had completely changed.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior?

after 67.1 update still same flood of errors

Error looking up Bluetooth device

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/bluetooth_tracker.py", line 92, in update_bluetooth
    result = bluetooth.lookup_name(mac, timeout=5)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bluetooth/bluez.py", line 59, in lookup_name
    raise BluetoothError ("%s is not a valid Bluetooth address" % address)
bluetooth.btcommon.BluetoothError: _F4:F5:DB:F6:75:B0 is not a valid Bluetooth address

you probably need to delete any incorrect entity ID’s check the release notes in 67.1 and look at the PR to see what was discussed there

Yes Nanoleaf Aurora support!

Anyone having issues with the pollen sensor (pollen.com)?
I’m getting the following:

Pollen.com API didn’t return any data

This had been working before.

The issue is resolved in 0.67.1.

I can confirm with upgrading to 0.67.1 and changing the configuration and automation files to reference the broadlink switch names (not the friendly names) that the switches are back and working as they should.

Cheers tomyos!

Just upgraded from 0.67.0 to 0.67.1 (virtual environ). Install gave the following:

pyatv 0.3.9 has requirement aiohttp<3,>=2.3.0, but you’ll have aiohttp 3.1.1 which is incompatible.

I can’t say this is a problem.

did you ever get Bluetooth working again? I’m stuck…