0.70: Facebox, SpaceAPI, Konnected Alarm System

so should i start installing from scratch or there is some solution, as i see im not only one with this issue…

18-06-02 08:26:13 INFO (SyncWorker_15) [hassio.docker.interface] Update docker 0.69.1 with homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.1
18-06-02 08:26:13 INFO (SyncWorker_15) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant tag 0.70.1.
18-06-02 08:26:19 ERROR (SyncWorker_15) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.1 → 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.1: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.70.1”).

Same here. But no update on this…@balloob? Any idea?

I’m having a strange problem after upgrade. Sometimes all my devices suddenly turn on. Any idea what is happening?

Since I had some issues with the rfxtrx component, I finally decided to upgrade Hassio and see if that changed something.

The Hassio 0.70.1 upgrade has issues with serial devices, too. Not just the plain Docker container.

I used to use the serial-by-id path to my device, but this device no longer is available inside the container. I have to use a /dev/ttyUSB0 or USB1 path from this moment forward.

same for me still have issues with serveral serail devices. It is adressed in those tickets:

There is also a workaround