0.83: Fibaro Home Center Hubs, locks via voice, Traccar

UH OH. Major problems on my C2 with 0.83.2. All my lights turned off at once at 2325 this evening and cannot be turned back on. Shelly, Xiaomi, Z-wave etc. All affected. I can turn them on now but they go straight off again. New light platform maybe? Have restarted HA to no avail. Never ever had this happen. Luckily wife gone to bed and no home auto in there!

Having to shut down HA now and use wall switches (yay) until I can resolve tomorrow or roll back to 0.82.1.

EDIT: Mt bad! My old NUC with 0.82.1 had turned itself back on last night. Should have unplugged it. I had two HA instances talking to the same broker. Ouch. Back again with 0.83.2 working fine on Odroid C2.

I’ve been getting these payload-errors since .82. What cover do you have? Mine is from dafang camera, and I think because it’s not sending any kind of status for where the “cover” is right now.

1 Like

Upgraded from 0.82.1 to 0.83.2 and home-assistant won’t start anymore.

On the first startup it upgraded the recorder db as expected (took 2min) and after that it just waits forever.

It waits forever after this line in the log:
INFO (SyncWorker_1) [pychromecast] Querying device status
or after this line:
INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] Setting up switch.neato

No error at all in the logs.

A downgrade to 0.82.1 make it functional again.

EDIT:
This comment made it work again with 0.83.2: 0.83: Fibaro Home Center Hubs, locks via voice, Traccar

Authorization: ‘Bearer hsodjilknlknsdsAAAxbh’

1 Like

True. I guess if there was the ability to disable integrations instead of delete them, that would be a huge help. There is no real reason why this shouldn’t be possible.

Please repair the non-responsive Lovelace cards, when accessing HA from Windows 10… In 0.82.1 everything worked well, now some cards does not toggle devices…
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/tap-action-on-glance-card-no-longer-working-after-upgrade-to-0-83-1/81862

Hi
I am having a problem using the new switch platform.
It works perfectly with a xiaomi plug that is represented as a switch.

It does not work with a zwave fibaro dual relay switch.
This device is a single zwave node that exposes a couple of switches under it.

Is there anybody else experiencing the same?

Anyone with a Sony LF-S50G speaker with Google Home (or any other Google Home enabled speaker)? I’m trying to use it for BLE tracking but it’s throwing a bunch of errors.

Hi everyone! After updating to 0.83.2 I get an 404 error when trying to access HA. The log reads like this:

2018-12-02 11:32:28 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component frontend
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py", line 145, in _async_setup_component
    hass, processed_config)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/frontend/__init__.py", line 219, in async_setup
    hass_frontend_path = hass_frontend.where()
AttributeError: module 'hass_frontend' has no attribute 'where'
2018-12-02 11:32:30 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom component for sensor.hue which has not been tested by Home Assistant.$2018-12-02 11:32:34 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] You are using a custom component for switch.gmusic which has not been tested by Home Assista$2018-12-02 11:32:35 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to set up dependencies of logbook. Setup failed for dependencies: frontend
2018-12-02 11:32:35 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for logbook: Could not set up all dependencies.
2018-12-02 11:32:51 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Unable to find service frontend/set_theme
2018-12-02 11:32:57 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.1411190320] Error handling message: {'type': 'frontend/get_th$Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/connection.py", line 65, in async_handle
    handler(self.hass, self, schema(msg))
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/frontend/__init__.py", line 502, in websocket_get_themes
    'themes': hass.data[DATA_THEMES],
KeyError: 'frontend_themes'

From what I can make of this it sounds like perhaps my frontend didn’t update? Is there a way to force HA to update the frontend dependecies?

In case anyone else was tearing their hair out; the Google Home Bluetooth device tracker was slowing my frontend down to a crawl, so badly that my hue bulbs were constantly unavailable and I couldn’t get much to work. After commenting it out everything went back to normal. Kind of a bummer, but what can you do?

i too am getting an error access the frontend. Mine might be stuck at setting up my nest cam.

Hi guys,
I’d like to update from 0.78.3, and just read out the “breaking changes”. Do not see any concern there, but are there any show stopper for such an upgrade ? I’m using mostly Z-wave, some RFXCom, Grafana.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

You have checked all the docs from 0.78 up to 0.83? If you are only looking at 0.83 docs, breaking changes is only going to show you changes from 0.82 to 0.83

updated to 0.83.3 and I get the same errors as my OP i.e.

WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http.ban] Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from XX.XXX.XXX.XXX

I have also added the legacy user as described and I found in the auth file that it already existed in the group.

Yeah, upgrade to .83.3 to fix

Anybody having success with AsusWRT using Telnet yet? I don’t want to sound rude towards the developers whose doing an amazing job. It’s just that I interpret updates and changelogs as asuswrt fixed, yet it’s not. I’m still stuck at 0.81.6 as my system heavily rely on this device tracker.

Just curious, the AsusWRT component also supports SSH. Is there a reason not to use that?

Have you added port: 23 to your asuswrt setup in configuration.yaml? That seems to have fixed telnet for many people.

Nope, still broken for me.

Not all routers support SSH