127.0.0.1 login fail attempt - with nabucasa remote access enable

Hi folks anyone can help me with problem always got error === “Login attempt failed
Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from localhost (127.0.0.1). See the log for details.” always got this error message after i connect and enable remote connection with nabucasa cloud…

Sorry in advance for long messages all explain…

History of problem and test…

im with pi3b (old one) with nabucasa cloud enable, remote access enable and have no 127.0.0.1 issue… local ip 192.168.0.40 no loopback problem…

i buy new pi5 make fresh install no restore backup, nothing, just fresh install… >> i disconnect my old pi3b at 192.168.0.40 from my nabucasa cloud/remote account… >> i install all my stuff on my new pi5 and when i activate nabucasa cloud i receive 127.0.0.1 issue… > In my new pi5 i set local ip 192.168.0.50 > i was thinking issue with some addon/integration in my NEW fresh setup but not, cause i also disable all addon, all integration and always same problem 127.0.0.1 if nabucasa cloud remote access is enable… tired to find the error on my local pi5… and think the problem is not on my network… i made this…

Is the problem is because some of MQTT or other addons I make mistakes in setup, but i just fresh install on my pi5 ?? probably not, cause i already disable it… and remove everything but still same problem…

as im tired to troubleshoot i just start again new fresh install in virtual machine… i just install new fresh hassio in vmware, from new download vmdk, i get local ip like 192.168.80.145 >> no link with my local network as 192.168.0.* and in this new VM i dont install anything, nada , nothing… fresh install no addon, no integration… create user ABC pwd 123 and when i activate my nabucasa cloud account / remote control i begin to get "“Login attempt failed
Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from localhost (127.0.0.1).” WHY ??? what’s the problem ?? >> iv got same problem on new fresh VMDK appliance install…

Thanks in advance for clue, to help me resolve this…