2 instances for HA Android app?

I believe it is under the Secure Folder settings. I set mine up for my 2nd HA system over a year ago and cannot remember exactly where it is located in the settings menu but that is what it is called on my Note 10+.

It works great for my use case.

Ok I got it, but how to access second instance easily? I mean is not possible to have on the homepage both apps?

You can have both apps available. I have 2 app folders on my home screen, where I keep all my apps associated with each house. It requires an extra tap…Tap to open the folder, tap to open the HA app, but that works for me.

I have it set up that way on my Note 10+ and my wife’s S10+. This allows me to use the location info from each app with the respective home.

Ok, but I see the second app only in the Secure Menu, I can’t find a way to show it inside a folder on the homepage

If you long press on the icon in the secure folder it should give you the option to add a short cut to the he screen, at least it does for me.

Android UI5 only accepts a single user, so I’m out of luck that way.

On Xiaomi phones it is possible

Also you can try it on Samsung in Secure Folder

Tried in Samsung, no success

Try with Secure Folder (Knox) by going to PlayStore store there

For android users you need to create a work profile. You can use island to do this. You will need another google, you can’t se the same one.

It’s completely sandboxed, almost like having 2 separate phones. I use this to run two pokemon go instances simultaneously. The suitcase is the work profile. To go split screen push the app up into the background. Click the icon on top and choose split screen. Apple does not have a work profile option.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 091102

Here is the link to set it up without the other app.