433toMQTTto433 Gateway Device List

Yes I’m sure, it’s also written in the product description:
Power Supply: USB 5V or 2* AA battery

Look at the different photo from the FCC, you’ll see it:

Do you guys with PIR sensors get any false triggerings / false positives?

No, even with a cat walking in the house I haven’t noticed any with a Kerui P829 sensor.

1 Like

Awesome! Can someone else please share their opinon so I have broader variety to choose, tho’ this Kerui one looks already very good :). Is the experience with other sensors like the “open window sensors” also the same? (that they are reliable)

I am more worried on functionality. I see that most battery powered sensor once triggered, will re-trigger only after a certain amount of time (like 60 seconds), I want that it triggers continuously.

Is the Kerui829 (in battery mode) triggering continuously?

you have it?

If you tell us your use case with might be able to help you a little better. What do you want to do with the sensor to need continuous detection?

Anyhow with a wireless sensor you won’t have a continuous signal, but only a serial sequence of signal.

The Kerui can be configured to report movement every 5 seconds or every 5 minutes.

You can find the user manual here: Kerui P829 user manual and photo
And I did those photo, so yes, I own a Kerui, and a cat.

Btw did you build a 433Mhz-MQTT bridge?

I ask if you own it because you referenced to a FCC approval process for pictures, and you are not sure if its micro or mini USB

turn on-off light at a passage

not yet done

[quote=“anon35356645, post:94, topic:7819, full:true”]
I ask if you own it because you referenced to a FCC approval process for pictures, and you are not sure if its micro or mini USB[/quote]
Yep, was not home when I replied you. I’ve just checked, it’s a microUSB port.

5 seconds should be enough. I also use it to turn a light on for 5 minutes.
You wouldn’t want the light to turn off, if someone stay still for 10 seconds. It’s better to have a timer in home-assistant so it stays ON for a little bit, even though no movement is detected…

How long (light on with no movement?

you think this works as well? KERUI P817

Yes. Please see 433toMQTTto433 Gateway Device List

From 1 seconds to 24h… it depend on what you configure in home-assistant.
See here for more info:
Turn on Lights for 10 Minutes

Here you have a list of device confirmed to work with the bridge:

1 Like

Putting one on your mailbox is a great idea!

Hi everyone, i’m having a little bit of trouble when uploading the sketch to the NodeMCU: the compiler gives the “SetupRF: not declared” error. Can somebody help me on this? I have all the libraries and they are updated to the latest version available, but i’m sure i’m missing something.

Question, is it possible to somehow do a sprinkler system using 433MHz 4-channel relay board and controlling it via MQTT from HASS while the Gateway does the translation from MQTT to RF? Has anyone done something like that?

Hello, you should not take the last version of the libraries but the ones pointed into the libraries folder of the project.

May I advise to post your questions to the dedicated thread to not overcharge this one

Hello,
Yes it is possible, but depending if you have to control the pump or a valve I will choose different solutions, for instance for a pump you can put directly a remote socket. If you have to control electric valves the relay can be the solution.
Nevertheless for a sprinkler solutions I will be worried about the fact that I don’t have feedback about the actuator final state. I would either add this feedback with a 433mhz emitter either use an RFM69 module either go to a Sonoff module with Tasmota.