Abode not updating armed state

I’m able to arm my abode alarm through home assistant but the alarm state change isn’t reflected in the state once armed. I use Abode to connect to a few ZWave devices (lock and garage door) and they are working correctly. It appears to be just the armed state. Anyone have any ideas?

A little more research shows that the abode_disarm and abode_arm events aren’t being fired. Is this an Abode or HA issue?

There is a discussion in the Abode subreddit and there are other integrations are not working so I would guess it is an Abode issue. I noticed my started having this problem late yesterday.

Confirmed Abode issue. Their status page indicates they are investigating. https://status.goabode.com

2 Likes

Same issue here. Hopefully, Abode will correct soon.

After a day of the alarm status not being updated in HA, it worked this morning for me. Hopefully it continues to work (though the status page at Abode still indicates an issue).

I got a text that it was resolved. Just tested and it seems to work.

Yes. Same here. The integration is working again. Thanks

This issue appears to have returned. Or else a new issue is causing my Abode alarm state to no longer be reflected in the Alarm panel? It says it is always disarmed (even when I’ve armed it from the Home Assistant alarm panel). Can anyone confirm or is it just me?

I’m having the same issue as of the last few days. Interestingly, other entities inside Abode are working such as my door sensors that trigger lighting automations.