Add support for Xiaomi Aqara Roller Shade Controller ZNGZDJ11LM

https://www.gearbest.com/smart-home-controls/pp_009244297595.html
I’m planning to have over 20 of these motors in my new home, and really hope Home Assistant can add support to this.
I’m happy to send one free of charge over to the dev to work on and keep.

Never mind, paired it with Conbee 2, works perfectly. Please delete this request.

Are you happy with these? I am thinking about about 20 as well. Still holding up after a year?

U can add them by using this
Aqara Roller Shade (ZNGZDJ11LM) is supported

Can you please tell us more information about this. How it works, how you paired them?
Can you write a little tutorial what we need and how it is done?

hello,
I added it with conbee 2. The pairing worked at once.
But I have problem with the sensors. Some of them are not showing and the UP covering is greyed

Any help would me much apreciated

Sorry, I missed the requests for an update on this project.
I’ve been running in total 26 Aqara curtain and roller blind for over a year now without any issue, I mean NONE. Everything was setup via Conbee2. I’ve done a fresh installation and restore from backup of Home Assistant, no need to re-configure, everything worked as expected.

I believe you’ve added conbee2 integration via “Zigbee Home Automation” by the looks of your screenshot.
Have you tried adding “deCONZ” in integration? That’s how I’ve setup mine.

I’ve tried 2 previous versions of Xiaomi/Aqara gateways multiple times in the past 2 years. They have been VERY unreliable for me, I’d go with Conbee 2 instead.

That’s right. If I try with deCONZ integration do I have to delete the zigbee home automation??
I have many entities and I don’t want to delete them just for the curtain.

Or can I pair the curtain with deCONZ and the rest with zigbee home automation?

I can’t answer that, I’ve never tried “Zigbee Home Automation” intergration. Make sure to backup before making any changes.