Added Cisco Catalyst 3650 And No Matching Algorithm Found

While monitoring my Cisco switch (IOS-XE 03.06.06E), I received this message while restarting my Home Assistant pod (I’m using podman):

*Jul 6 22:10:35.260: %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching kex algorithm found: client [email protected],curve25519-sha256,[email protected],ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group16-sha512,diffie-hellman-group18-sha512,diffie-hellman-group14-sha256,ext-info-c,[email protected] server diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

My question is, where do I go from here? My Home Assistant configuration is in /etc/homeassistant and is mounted to /config in Home Assistant pod/container.

I bought the switch from Amazon about a month or two ago so I can refresh my memory before I renew my Cisco CCNA certificate. Heck, I did not remember how to configure SSH and I had to look that up on the Internet. Probably because I did not have a job in Cisco networking. I’ve had no work experience ever since I acquired 5 certificates (CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+, and Cisco CCNA). Not that this has anything to do with getting SSH to work with Home Assistant and Cisco switch.

Update: Actually, I am able to add the following to '/etc/ssh/ssh_config` in my container,

KexAlgorithms +diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
Ciphers +aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

Source:

https://www.petenetlive.com/kb/article/0001245

Yes, I do know this configuration is very insecure, but at least I saw that my hass user is shown in show users within my Cisco switch. If I do limit this configuration to specific IP address, that would be helpful so as to help keep SSH secure for anything that needs SSH access but can use modern ciphers and standards.