Adding support for Wemo Dimming Wall Switch

Can’t wait! Thank you!

My pull request was merged today, 01/14/17, should be included in the next release!

Hi, I just did the update to home assisant 0.61. Both my Wemo dimmers appeared! Thanks!

Is it possible to change the dimming intensity? I can’t find anything about it in the docs.

Thanks!

I don’t think my patches will be in .61, since that came out before my patches were merged. If you have dimmers showing up, do they show up as switches in the “< >” menu? If so, thats new, but my patch should make them be discovered as lights, which would give you control of the brightness

1 Like

They both show up as switches, so I can only put them on and off. It’s a good start!

So I guess your patch will be in the next release?

Thanks!

Awesome. I look forward to the dimming!
Thanks!!!

I just updated home assistant to 0.62. Wemo dimmers are now lights with dimming capability. Thanks!

This is awesome! Thanks all!
Is it possible to make the slider appear in the card (to avoid having to click into the menu to call up the slider)?

Thanks!

Just want to say this is working wonderfully for me! I just got 3 WeMo dimmers to use with HASS.

I do have one request/question - transitions don’t seem to work between various brightnesses. From off to any on (and vice versa) there’s a transition that comes from the dimmer itself, but not when switching from (say) 10% to 80%. Is it possible to do based on the work everyone here has done? I’d love to have several-second transitions between states.

I would also love to know if this is possible. Would be really cool to have my Wemo dimmers dim slowly like my Hue lights when I call my "movie mode’ scene.