Aeotec Gen5 Gateway not storing Values

I’m hoping someone can help or advise.

I have an Aeotec Gen5 Gateway plugged into a RPi4 (using a hub). I’m using the Zwave2mqtt addon in Hassio.

I’m trying to alter some settings but whenever i try to input a value, such as trying to alter the temperature calibration, it just reverts back to its original value or automatically switches to some arbitary number that doesn’t make sense. This doesn’t happen with everything but only some settings.

I also have an Aeotec Doorbell 6 and in an attempt to try to configure this I have also installed a fork of OZWCP with 1.6 but this gives the same really annoying issue. I was trying to alter the doorbell volume but even before i can press “send” it just reverts back to 100.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I usually see this on battery powered devices. I have an Aeotec Gen 5 stick plugged into my Synology and running in docker. Different hardware setup but similar results. I have to wake the device then quickly send the command otherwise it reverts back. Also make sure nothing in your network is set to transmit in “Hail” mode which will flood the network with communication traffic and drop packets/commands. Some Aeotec devices like the doorbell are notorious for this. I have the doorbell but don’t have any issues with it (but it may be an older version than yours).

Thanks for the tips, all devices are powered. All set to Basic reporting other than the motion sensors which are set to Binary Sensor reporting…

I tried removing and adding the doorbell but no luck so far