Aeotec Multisensor 6 not resetting motion timeout

I have an Aeon Labs Aeotec Multisensor 6 (ZW100, powered by USB). It used to work fine, but then I changed some configuration parameters. I had been trying it as a light sensor, and had turned on threshold reporting and decreased the luminance change threshold. I wasn’t using that anymore, and it was making the sensor very chatty on the ZWave network, so I turned off threshold reporting, as well as some other parameters (which I didn’t document beforehand; dumb idea). After I did that, the motion sensor started clearing even when there were still people in the room. I reset all configuration parameters to default. Same problem. I increased the motion timeout from 240 to 300. Same problem. The motion sensor will trip on motion, but will always clear exactly 5 minutes after tripping, even if there’s still motion in the room. I’ve also tried power cycling it. What am I missing? How do I fix this??

Edit: Looking at the configuration parameters again, I actually have the Motion sensor reset timeout set to 360, and it still clears after 5 minutes, which seems very strange.

If relevant:
ZwaveJS 7.0.0
Aeotec firmware v1.12

1 Like