Afership sensor stopped working

I’m seeing this now in the later releases.

2019-12-23 10:51:29 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] aftership: Error on device update!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 292, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 459, in async_device_update
    await self.async_update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/aftership/sensor.py", line 184, in async_update
    else track["checkpoints"][-1]
IndexError: list index out of range

And the sensor is not there of course.
Did I miss a breaking changes somewhere? The documentation still shows the same info.

Aftership is working normally on my installation.
HA version 103.4, HassOS 3.7

Ok, so it’s not a breaking change, then what? I mean

IndexError: list index out of range

dioesn’t sound like something in the config?

All,

Is there a general problem with this sensor ?

I get an error (and sensor is not created):

020-03-10 15:09:11 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] aftership: Error on device update!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 312, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 474, in async_device_update
    await self.async_update()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/aftership/sensor.py", line 184, in async_update
    else track["checkpoints"][-1]

I am on HA 106.5

I had to create a new account, it seems like it’s a very poorly maintained sensor.

A new account with Aftership ?

That is kind of sad, if one has to resort to this kind of “recovery”

Yup, that is what I did, and Yup I totally agree. I even offered up my ‘bad’ account for debugging purposes, but never got a reaction.

Anybody have any better luck with Aftership… I’ve done the new account twice now and it will work for a while, but then stops. I don’t know if their API has a max inquiries or why it stops working. Doesn’t ever seem to reset.