After update Home Assistant, Error connecting to deCONZ gateway

My sanity saved, thank you! I tried changing the IP address but it reverted on restarting.
I migrated from a Rpi3 to a Lenovo M600 (VirtualBox), and this was the only real issue I had.

Hey,

I have what I believe is the same issue. Last night I turned off my Home Assistant box for around an hour. After turning it back on my Aqara sensors are failing to update. Within the core_deconz UI they note a last refreshed time of moments before I turned off my Home Assistant box (over 24 hours ago)

I’ve read through the fixes above, both changing the IP and changing the host to “core-deconz”. However, neither appear to be working for me. I fear I might be doing something wrong.

The file I am editing is:

“/config/.storage/core.config_entries”

And the section within that file looks something like this:

{
        "entry_id": "REDACTED",
        "version": 1,
        "domain": "deconz",
        "title": "REDACTED",
        "data": {
          "host": "172.30.33.0",
          "port": 40850,
          "api_key": "REDACTED"
        },
        "options": {
          "master": true
        },
        "pref_disable_new_entities": false,
        "pref_disable_polling": false,
        "source": "user",
        "unique_id": null,
        "disabled_by": null
      }

After changing the line:

“host”: “172.30.33.0”,

And restarting the box. I get the same results, the devices do NOT connect and it also appears that the IP within the Phoscon view still reads:

Phoscon-GW 172.30.33.0

Any clues what I could be doing wrong?

To add to the above, here is an example of the current state of one of my sensors:

As you can see, it’s not been refreshed for two days now (since the moment I took the Home Assistant box offline for an hour). This is also the case for my other sensors.

In addition to my previous two posts above here is some more information from the core_deconz/dashboard API Information:

1 Like