So I was trying to use the hostname.
The IP Address was what it wanted.
So I’ve got my NAS in there.
What about USB and Thunderbolt drives?
So I was trying to use the hostname.
Great! Glad it worked for local drives you need to mount them as smb shares using the sambanas addon [New Addon] Samba NAS. (Mount external disk and share it )
I have mounting of local drive enabled for some addons, like emby, however it requires priviledged mode off and some people are turned off by those kind of addons as this exposes the host system
ok so that add-on might be working.
I get a message when I connect my USB drive to the VM though (still testing before I switch this over natively.)
usb usb1-port1: Unable to enumerate USB Device
I wonder is FAT32 not supported?
I guess that would be depending on your VM… However if you are on a vm, couldn’t you mount the drives through the vm? If they are mounted to the /share folder at host (vm) level I think it will propagate to the addon
Well I directly connected them to the VM, like plugging it in if it were a real computer.
I was trying to simulate what would happen if I ran HAOS natively.
Originally I was going to run ESXi directly on my Mac Mini and have a HAOS VM and a Windows 10 VM for Plex, just because mounting drives is a pain for a ludite like myself on Linux.
I’ve gotten by with Linux, done some troubleshooting but I’m still not confident.
Well then I’m sure HAos accepts FAT32, actually the sambanas addon only allows mounting a FAT32 or ext3/4 formats if that’s the path you want to follow… For the VM however I don’t know how this can be solved.
Actually I had only basic knowledge of Linux when starting but there is tons of ressources, plus this forum and the discord server that are really helpful. The HA community is great.
- Portainer 2.51 : as Frenckx maintains the 1.2 line, I’ve created a 2.5 version
- Prowlaar : indexer manager/proxy built on the popular arr .net/reactjs base stack to integrate with your various PVR apps. Prowlarr supports both Torrent Trackers and Usenet Indexers. It integrates seamlessly with Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr, and Readarr offering complete management of your indexers with no per app Indexer setup required (we do it all)
Breaking changes :
- SMB mount code updated to be more universal for Radarr & Sonarr ; the mount points have changed ; and multiple smb drives must be comma separated in options
- Organizr : An HTPC/Homelab services organizer that is written in PHP (Heimdall on steroids)
- Inadyn, or In-a-Dyn, is a small and simple Dynamic DNS, DDNS, client with HTTPS support. Commonly available in many GNU/Linux distributions, used in off the shelf routers and Internet gateways to automate the task of keeping your Internet name in sync with your public¹ IP address. It can also be used in installations with redundant (backup) connections to the Internet.
Addition of Mealie per request of @idarius :
- Mealie is a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner with a RestAPI backend and a reactive frontend application built in Vue for a pleasant user experience for the whole family. This addon is based on the docker image from hay-kot.
Hi. Is it possible to activate https fro Mealie? I can’t find an option of doing that. I use DuckDNS.
Thank you so much for this repo, I’ve never been able to mount SMB from Docker, and this works like a dream. I’m finally able to offload some work from my Lil’ NAS to the HA Pi 4 that has plenty of power left.
Hi, I’ll check
Thanks for the feedback!
Hi, I’ve added an option to activate ssl from the addon config. You need to check ssl, then select your certificates. They should be located in /ssl. The default is for the ones made by the letsencrypt addon. Please let me know if it works ! Thanks
How can I view this? I have restarted home assistant and on the Mealie add-on page this is all the options visible:
Hi, you need to wait for the new version to appear on your system and update to it. To force the new version to be visible, this post has a good explanation : Supervisor Add-ons manual update? - #12 by Silicon_Avatar
Awesome! Thanks - this works
Some recent changes
Nextcloud version 22.1.1-5
- BREAKING CHANGE : comma separated domains instead of list. You’ll need to go in addon options after updating, and click “save”. Or remove your previous domains list, and read it in the format : “newdomain1.com, newdomain2.com”
- Other changes : OCR works again, glibc compatibility for apps, allow usage of own ssl certificates
Portainer : version 2.9
- Enabled https access on same port as http when activating ssl
- Allow upload of files >16mb
- Allow mounting local drives in protected mode
Joplin server : new addon - Joplin Server is a free, open source note taking and to-do Sync application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. With this server you can sync all your notes over all your devices. Thanks @poudenes for the support in the dev and PR
Mealie : added ssl
Plex with SMB mount : now working
qBittorrent : Added auto stop, just set the run_duration optional setting
Lidarr added : Music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users