Allow parameters to be changed by re-running config flow

Typically, once a config flow of an integration has been completed, the UI does not allow to change any parameter anymore, e.g. change a password. To work around this, one could delete an integration from the UI and add and configure it again.

However, some integrations are a lot of work to setup. For example, setting up a device_tracker based on a router typically starts by discovering all connected devices, which - at least in my case - can go well above 100. To then disable them one-by-one by hand is a lot of work. I wouldn’t be surprised if other integrations wouldn’t have similar follow-on work.

Therefore, I propose to have a generic option provided by the system to rerun the config flow with current parameters offered as default, but with the option to change individual parameters.

I still wonder why this basic thing is missing. Yes, there’s the Options Flow, but if you have only 1-2 settings, and they are both required (not optional), even if you alread have a working Config Flow, in order to have the CONFIGURE button appear, you need to create a new Option Flow handler with duplicate options that are basically the same as the ones you implemented in Config Flow. Can’t understand the logic behind this.