Automations not working after 0.115.1/2 update

Hello,

I recently upgraded from 0.114.4 to 0.115.1 (and also with 0.115.2) using the Hass.io supervisor. Everything went smoothly and the instance came up normally. The issue is that when I try to toggle an automation, I receive and error and the automation is not switched. Following is the log after the error has occured. (The complete log fail doesn’t contain anything after a fresh boot).

I tried deleting the db, but now success.

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.1817188360
Source: helpers/event.py:278
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 18:54:04 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:54:11

'track_state_change_listener'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 137, in handle_call_service
    await hass.services.async_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1315, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1350, in _execute_service
    await handler.func(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 204, in handle_service
    await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 459, in entity_service_call
    future.result()  # pop exception if have
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 655, in async_request_call
    await coro
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 490, in _handle_entity_call
    await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/automation/__init__.py", line 382, in async_turn_off
    await self.async_disable(kwargs[CONF_STOP_ACTIONS])
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/automation/__init__.py", line 474, in async_disable
    self._async_detach_triggers()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/trigger.py", line 93, in remove_triggers
    remove()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homeassistant/triggers/time.py", line 135, in remove_track_time_changes
    remove()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py", line 249, in remove_listener
    _async_remove_indexed_listeners(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py", line 278, in _async_remove_indexed_listeners
    hass.data[listener_key]()
KeyError: 'track_state_change_listener'

Thank you,

Same issue.
And when editing an automation the Automation list is being corrupt (only 5 out of 30 automations is showing). I’m also associate this bug with problems deleting automations (i’m getting ghost entities not in aut…yaml . Only in UI.)
Automation list is restored (with some ghosts that is not in autom…yaml file) when reloaded.