Balcony power plant is wrongly added to the grid consumption, causing incorrect readings on the chart

Hello,
I’m fairly new to HA but I’ve already managed to get used to it.

But now I’m stumbling over a small detail: I have an old Ferraris meter, so I can’t read the grid consumption from it. AI on the Edge isn’t possible here either, because the electricity meter is too far away.

So I have a Tasmota socket on every socket, which I then grouped together and was able to enter into the energy dashboard using an integral sensor.

A Tasmota socket also counts the power for the balcony power plant… That works too, and I can see both charts for consumption and production in the dashboard…

Now to the problem: I noticed that the balcony power plant adds to the grid consumption. This also makes sense if the electricity can be taken directly from the meter, since the meter would run less quickly with solar production…

In my case, however, the consumption is still displayed on the sockets…

Therefore, neither the chart nor the list of consumption is correct…

IMAGE 1

As can be seen in the image, the 0.65kWh are not deducted from the GRID total, with the total network consisting of the sum of all sockets…

Now you could also add “Balkonkraftwerk Einspeisung” to the energies fed into the grid, but then the end result of the total network would be correct

IMAGE 2

But the chart is now completely wrong…
Here is the chart again, which is then completely distorted… Consumption from the grid is correct, but the energy consumed is no longer correct and nothing was ever fed in…

IMAGE 3

Which is clear because it was never actually fed in…

IMAGE 4

Here is the image if this is not noted as the feeding source… (My Current Seup) then the chart is still not correct, but is less wrong than before… But the rest is also completely wrong with the information such as the total consumption…

How can I ensure that in my configuration (consumption measurement at the socket instead of at the meter) it is still shown in both the chart and the list is displayed correctly below?

Images are in the next Comment

Thank you!

IMAGE 1
Bild_2024-06-29_110935839

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

IMAGE 4