Because when changing default view the "Summary" view disappears

Hello, could someone help me. I want to have a default view of one created by me but when I put it it works correctly which makes the “Summary” view disappear which comes by default when installing home assistant and I don’t want it to go away.

Only one of them can be default on each device.

Set that in your Configuration / Lovelace Dashboard settings.

Or in your profile settings:

If you want access to the other dashboard add it to the side menu (dashboard settings again). Like this:

Thanks for answering, I don’t know if you misunderstood me because I’m using the translator. I want the one created by me by default but that can access the tab anyway even if it is not the default. For the same as the one that comes by default, I can see the others. I want to have mine by default but still being able to enter the original one that came with the installation.

That is exactly what I instructed you to do above.

Create a new dashboard. Set it as default on the device. Edit it how you wish.

Put a link to the original system generated dashboard in the side menu so you can access it when you want to.

You can have as many dashboards as you want. You can have system generated dashboards or dashboards you have taken control of. All of them can have links in the side menu, any of them can be made default on a device.

1 Like