I’m looking for a method to track home details for each room and tool in the house. Possibly something like a wiki (BookStack seems like it would work well but it doesn’t work with Nabu Casa or Ingress).
- be able to record what is in each room, such as what brand of plates we have in the kitchen or what table we have along with stain color and wood type
- access these pages outside the house (eg when out shopping)
- search and browse by room
- link each room to Floorplan so I can click on a room (or an icon per room) and see details
- track things like configurations and automations and notes of how things are configured
- have some type of API where I can list notes of things within either an Iframe or div that can be embedded in other displays
I think the BookCase addon works well for all of these use cases, but it doesn’t work with Ingress so it is not accessible outside our firewall.
Any thoughts? How do you all manage the plethora of details for your house? Right now, I’m keeping a binder of each item but the pages are full of details and it’s hard to access especially when out of the house.
Should I try to relook at the BookCase addon and see if I can recode it so that it works with Ingress? That’s the current approach I’m thinking, but I don’t have the bandwidth to work on that for a few months.
Thanks in advance.