DISCONTINUED HA Client - native Android client for Home Assistant

can this be compiled for android 2?

I donā€™t think so. But you can try, why not

I am still stuck trying to find out where you get the token to sign in. This entire thread keeps saying ā€œread the documentationā€ with a hyperlink that goes nowhere. Where is the documentation as I had a good hunt around but could not find it

OK found tokens in Home Assistant at http://ha-client.homemade.systems/docs#authentication but could not find the HA Client android app documentation

But under the link there is an instruction and a screenshot.

Am I right when I day I can deactivate the Frontend fir hass and just use the native app, donā€™t wanna use the front end as I use dashboard and the app. BTW.is stream planned for the app?

Actually you need http component for app to work, so disabling Web UI completely is not possible.
And yes, camera streams is planned.

Kind of a dumb question, sorry, but I canā€™t seem to find the answer. Is the app compatible with the cloud based remote ui? It works well with the local ip but when I try to enter the nabu casa link I get errors.
If so, what could I be missing when trying to set it up?

Just use port 443 with remote ui

Is the translation of the application in other languages planned, or is there any way to do it manually? Thank you

Yes, it is planned, but first there is a lot of more important features need to be implemented.

1 Like

0.6.0 is out, great!!

Will it be updated in the google app store as well?

It is already there

1 Like

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

Still the best app for Home Assistant, by far

Ok, want to try it alsoā€¦
Does it have device tracker function?

Not yet, but coming soon

Cool, looking forward to it, will there also be an option to control the tracker , so it can be switched on/off remotely from HA? So other Android devices that have the app installed?

I think it is possible

Great, :wink:

And what about reading NFC tags?

Iā€™m actually on a nice client homehabit ā€¦ really really impressive so far .I just played around and it looks awesome

1 Like

cool but there is already HA NFC which works great, of course having in HA CLIENT is nice too, but maybe developer can concentrtate on other aspects first