Bluebot extreme

Hello, has someone ever dealt with the integration of a Blaupunkt Bluebot vacuum cleaner or does someone know how to get the data to get this device in vacuum.
Thanks for the case that someone can help.

Hi Stefan, I recently purchased a Blaupunkt Bluebot extreme. I have intergrated this with Home Assistant via the Tuya intergration. A Good tutorial can be found here: The New TUYA Home Assistant Integration (FULL SETUP) - YouTube . Please note that for now it’s only possible to activate and stop the robot via Tuya but I think they will later add things like recharging etc. Another thing to keep in mind is that you need to link the Bluebot vacuum to the tuya app.

The integration between Tuya and HA shouldn’t be an issue. But how did you manage to integrate Tuya with the Bluebot XTreme?

1 Like

You need install either the Tuya Smart or Smart Life app, and add your Bluebot in there. Just reset the vacuum by holding home and power button for 5 seconds and add it in the tuya/smart app, you won’t lose maps/schedules by doing this (the app is very similar, it just supports more devices). After adding the device in tuya or smart app you can follow this guide Tuya - Home Assistant – using the bluebot app to link the device in tuya portal won’t work (you can scan the QR code from the bluebot app, but it won’t add the device in the portal, you really need the tuya or smart app).

1 Like

Hello
I have an XBoost and would like to connect that blaupunt vacuum to my home assistant.
I installed the Tuya app but I only have a On/Off switch on the vacuum. How can I connect the vacuum to my Home Assistant setup. Please advice.

TIA

Musicscore

Hi Roekeloos. I added my Bluebot to tuya by using the tuya app. First you need to set the Bluebot into paring mode, then you can add the robot to tuya by adding it as a new device.

1 Like

Hi Paul,

Blaupunkt doesn’t have an intergration for the time being. But there is a work arround. You need to conenct your Xboost to the tuya smart life app. After that follow this instruction. Tuya - Home Assistant

Thanks Bjarne. Added the Blaupunt XBoost to the Tuya and this works perfect.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Is there perhaps a way to see the current battery status of the Bluebot vacuum cleaner in Home Assistant?

I managed to add it to Home Assistant and I can control it but it’s unfortunately not possible to see the battery status.

Bertje,

Yes you can :

HA-Xboost

This is what I’m seeing, is there a manual way to add those functions? I’m relatively new to Home Assistant so I’m searching a bit. For now I’m happy I can control it

Dit you add it (the xboost vc) as a tuya device ?

Tuya - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io)

Hi,

I have the integration enabled, all fine, I can see some “basic” things of the bluebot xtreme 2.
However , its not that much and the thing I miss the most is “how can I enable it to clean a specific room” from HAS ?

1 Like