Broadlink & emulated_hue setup issue

I setup a Broadlink RM mini3 for a ceiling fan with lights. I also use emulated_hue to have alexa turn on the fan/lights. Everything seems to be working fine. However, there is a message from alexa app and she announcing out loud that the light seems to be malfunctioning when in fact it is not. I suspect that HA configurred the commands as a switch, but Amazon thinks it is a light blub??

amazon app

Device malfunction

Configuration.yaml

emulated_hue:
  host_ip: !secret emulated_hue_ip
  listen_port: 80
  off_maps_to_on_domains:
    - automation
  expose_by_default: false
  exposed_domains:
    - input_boolean
  entities:
    switch.ceiling_fan_summer:
      name: 'Ceiling Fan Summer'
      hidden: false
    switch.ceiling_fan_winter:
      name: 'Ceiling Fan Winter'
    switch.ceiling_fan_lights:
      name: 'Ceiling Fan Lights'
switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: !secret RM31_host
    type: rm_mini3_redbean
    mac: !secret RM31_mac
    timeout: 10
    switches:
      ceiling_fan_lights:
        friendly_name: 'Ceiling Fan Lights'
        command_on: 'JgAwABYcNBw1Nhs2HDUcNRscNRw0HDQcNQABohsbNRw0Nhs3HDUbNhscNBw0HDUcNAANBQAAAAAAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgAwABcbNRo3NRw1HBo2GzYbNRw0GzYaNgABoRwaNxo2NRw2HBo2GzUaNhs2GjYbNgANBQAAAAAAAA=='      
      ceiling_fan_summer:
        friendly_name: 'Ceiling Fan Summer'
        command_on: 'JgAwABcbNhs1NR00HRk2HDUbNTYbGzY1HAABoR0ZNho3NR00HRo1GjcaNjUdGTc1HAANBQAAAAAAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgAwABkZNhs1NR40HRk2GzUbNho2GzUbNgABoR0aNRs2NR00HRk2GzYaNxo2GzUbNQANBQAAAAAAAA=='   
      ceiling_fan_winter:
        friendly_name: 'Ceiling Fan Winter'
        command_on: 'JgA0ABkZNxo3NB00HRo3GTcaNzQdNB0aNwABoB0aNxk3NB00Hhk3GTcaNjUcNRwbNAAJLAoADQUAAA=='
        command_off: 'JgAwABkZNhs1NR40HRk2GzUbNho2GzUbNgABoR0aNRs2NR00HRk2GzYaNxo2GzUbNQANBQAAAAAAAA=='   

Is it this entity that is causing the issue: switch.ceiling_fan_lights?

If so, you could convert it to a light entity using:

Then expose that light entity instead of switch.ceiling_fan_lights

It’s all three actually. If I create a routine in Amazon app for each of these, Amazon do no complain.

Update: I have try converting one to a light entity. Amazon sees this new device,but still complains that there is a malfunction.