Broadlink multiple data sent are too slow

Hello,

I m using the broadlink RM3 for volume + and volume - on my TV, it s working fine, but if I want to have 5 time the volume triggered in a row, it takes at least 4 seconds, I don t understand where the delay is :slight_smile:

> volumeup:
>    alias: Volume up 5
>    sequence:
>     - service: switch.broadlink_send_packet_192_168_1_100
>       data:
>         packet:
>         - "JgCmAAoAA/gAASiSFBEUNRQRFDYUNRQ2FDUUERQzFxAUNhQRFBETERQRFDYUERM2FBEUNRQ2FBEUERMRFDYUERQ1FBEUERQ1FDYUNRQABRgAAShIFAALtAeMAAEoSBQADEcAAShIFAANBQAA"
>     - delay:
>         milliseconds: 1
>       data:
>         packet:
>         - "JgCmAAoAA/gAASiSFBEUNRQRFDYUNRQ2FDUUERQzFxAUNhQRFBETERQRFDYUERM2FBEUNRQ2FBEUERMRFDYUERQ1FBEUERQ1FDYUNRQABRgAAShIFAALtAeMAAEoSBQADEcAAShIFAANBQAA"
>     - delay:
>       data:
>         packet:
>     - delay:
>       data:
>         packet:
>     - delay:
>       data:
>         packet:

I also check the broadlink,py but can t find any sleep introduced.
When I hit multiple times the volume up button via the e control application, it can be much more faster that 4 seconds to send 5 times the volume up command :confused:

Any guess ?

Thks!!!

have you tryed with out the delay ??

hi, did you get anywhere with this? I have a similar issue just multi clicking the volume on the interface ignores some of the presses so it takes forever to change the volume.