Broadlink Rm mini 3 Problems with adding to HA

hey all , i bought a broadlink rm mini 3 from banggood , now i tryed to add it to HA but my HA does not reconize it .

what i did. i copied the rm switch code into my configuration file , and i eddited it with my MAC and ip adres from the device.
#######################
(this code) **
switch:
** platform: broadlink

** host: IP_ADDRESS**
** mac: ‘MAC_ADDRESS’**
** switches:**
** reciever:**
** command_on: ‘switch_packet on’**
** command_off: ‘switch_packet off’**
###########################

now i restart HA and everything boots up correctly and got no errors.

**now i readed this: **

"HOW TO OBTAIN IR/RF PACKETS?

Choose Call Service from the Developer Tools. Choose the service broadlink/learn_command from the list of Available services: and hit CALL SERVICE. Press the button on your remote with in 20 seconds. The packet will be printed in the log and as a persistent notification."

but when i go to development tools and look inside my development tools i see no broadlink by domains to call the learn command service :frowning: here is a picture: https://gyazo.com/306b731ce7ba19b0b25fe55d9d453c99

even under every topic there is no broadlink things :frowning:
What do i wrong? how can i learn new codes? and how can i send it ? i just do not understant it. even becouse i dont get any errors…

(last thing what importent to know is that i installed HA on a raspberry pi with hasbbian 1,1 and lastest version of HA 0.44.1

i hope you guys can help me , thanks :slight_smile:

no one wwho know this :frowning: ?

its fixed can be cosed :slight_smile:

Can you please share how you fixed it so that others don’t get stuck the same way that you did?