Build and run automations in Minecraft with HomeAssistantMC

Is it an addon? Is it Node-RED? No, it’s Minecraft!

WHAT IS IT?

HomeAssistantMC is a Minecraft mod that allows you to integrate your Home Assistant instance to the game via websockets. It serves as a great alternative to Home Assistant’s Frontend and Node-RED for building automations.

FEATURES

• Retrieve entity states and output redstone depending on conditions (temperature < 24°C, door sensor = open)
  • Call services with custom parameters such as brightness and media_content_id in YAML
  • Create working automations with redstone and without having to enter the game

AUTOMATION DEMO

Download
GitHub
Documentation

4 Likes

:rofl: You have far too much time on your hands.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve recently been trying out the HomeAssistantMC mod for Minecraft and I have to say it’s awesome! I’m brand new to this forum and think the mod has some really cool features such as being able to retrieve entity states and using custom parameters to call services. Also, the ability to create automations with redstone without having to actually enter the game is a huge plus. Check out that automation demo - it’s amazing! So, if you’re looking to build and run your own Minecraft automs with HomeAssistantMC, it’s a great mod to check out - two thumbs up from a newbie like me :wink: Also, mods Minecraft is the way to go if you’re looking for more options. See you later!

Wow, this sounds really cool! It’s great to see how technology is constantly evolving to create new and exciting possibilities. The features you’ve mentioned, such as retrieving entity states and creating working automations with redstone, sound like they could make Minecraft even more immersive and engaging. Аnother great way to diversify your Minecraft gaming experience is to Play Minecraft for Free Online. With the free versions, you can explore new game modes and challenges, experiment with different strategies, and get even more fun out of the game. It’s a great way to try out new things and see what Minecraft has to offer.