Camera's dropping off network

This might be slightly off topic as it is not directly caused by homeassistant, but as I am a bit desperate I will post it here nonetheless (and the cameras are part of my hass.io installation).

I have a pair of motorized Mrsafe IP cameras (is probably an OEM camera but cannot determine the original manufacturer). These cameras run just fine but quite often I find that their heads have moved to the starting position. Another issue is that quite regularly (between 1-10 times per week) the cameras simply drop off the network. As this happens their feeds become unavailable (both in the Tinycam Android app as in hass.io). Their webpages are still responsive and I need to reboot the cameras in order to get the feeds back. The WiFi connection at home is very stable and the cameras are the only pieces of equipment with issues (plus they are quite close to the router). I already migrated them to a different network and router but the problems still persist.

As I do not have the username and/or passwords to the telnet port (which is open) I do not know how to debug this issue.

Is there anyone who can point me into the right direction into solving this issue?

Hi,
I have TAPO cameras C100 and C200 and rarely now do they have such issues but before they were constantly failing. It was all caused by the router deciding to do something with them. Change IP address or move to another WiFi point in the mesh. I assigned everything in the whole LAN a fixed IP address, avoided using high quality video (SD rather than HD) and that seems to have done the trick.
Now its all stable, just one camera sometimes goes and returns and i dont yet know why.
I have over 100 devices incl Tuya switches locally controlled, Sonos, TAPO Cameras, Blink Cameras, Gigaset Alarm, FireTV Sticks and Alexa. All now working as they should in HA.