Cannot access Supervisor, startup taking long time

Hi!

I just recently updated to Supervisor 231 and can’t access the Supervisor anymore. Getting the following error;

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

I was on Home Assistant version 0.113.0 and OS version 4.11 if I remember correctly.

I cannot use any hassio.services, restarting home assistant using the Server Management stops it but never starts it (takes more than an hour and does not start) and I am not sure I can access the system via SSH.

There is also some random gibberish at the top of my log (I can still Samba into my HA). The gibberish is at the very top;

ÙÕù ¡c×   &{Ž|                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
   _ _                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Tried to delete database from system, although it just comes back with the same size a few minutes later (276 MB).

These are the errors when trying to access an addon in the sidebar or trying to call a hassio service;

[homeassistant.components.hassio.http] Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request 400, message='Can not decode content-encoding: gzip'

Any help would be appreciated!

Looks like the file got zipped. Try using a modern browser. All else is unrelated probably…

Tried using Firefox, Chrome and the iOS app - nothing works…

I had it a couple of weeks ago. I unplugged the power of my pi and plugged it back in. Problem was solved. Can’t guarantee it works for you