Can't access the local Home Assistant page with a HAOS on an RPi 3B+

Hi all,

I’m having trouble accessing the local Home Assistant page. I’ve installed the Home Assistant OS on my old RPi 3B+. I tried both homeassistant.local:8123 and the IP address that I see in my router in the form of XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8123.

I’m not sure what might be messing this up, but I do have a bit of a peculiar installation - the RPi is connected to my openWRT router that I use for my IoT devices via an ethernet cable. All the traffic goes to the internet thru a Wireguard tunnel; however, I have had no luck accessing the page either plugged in on the LAN or by tunneling in thru Wireguard (in which I can access the router and I can ping the RPi’s address). I can log into the HAOS and I can run commands in it, so I think that’s working okay.

Any ideas what I can try to get this up and running? Thanks in advance!

So I checked again and attempted to reboot the Home Assistant OS, as well as reload, reboot, and repair the supervisor. After some messing around with it, I noticed I was getting the infamous Error returned from Supervisor: System is not read with state:setup error.

I ended up reflashing the SD card with a new image of the Home Assistant OS and now I’m able to get in!