Can't activate Push Notifications

Hi all. This is driving me nuts. I am trying to activate the Push Notifications button but everytime I try I get the following message popup:
Registration failed - missing applicationServerKey, and manifest empty or missing
It used to work on this browser but I had to reset my Chrome to default and now I can’t get it working.
I should note that I am trying this on a browser within a corporate network with strict proxy servers etc.
On another note; on other browsers, outside of my corporate network - I can activae Push Notifications without any errors.

What could be tripping it up?
Thanks!

I tried logging out and when I try to log back in I have hit a new symptom…
At the “Loading Data” screen before getting into the frontend I get this…
[[localize(‘ui.panel.page-authorize.initializing’)]]

Were you able to resolve this? I’m getting the same ‘ui.panel.page-authorize.initializing’ when trying to connect to my HASS using Opera Mini on my phone. Chrome works just fine. Frustrating.

Not really. I came to the conclusion; maybe wrongly, that it was some sort of restriction being imposed by my employer’s strict proxy server. I was able to enable them when on unrestricted web access.

That said, if you recently updated Hass.io there is a new setup config. You might want to review the docs…
https://www.home-assistant.io/components/html5/