Can't add previously added SmartThings Button - Conbee ll

Hi,
I have a samsung smartthings button that I connected to my conbee 2 stick through the Zigbee home automation integration. I am new to zigbee and didn’t know that a device is bound to the router it is setup next to, so I set up the device near a light strip I have but this button is meant to be a doorbell at the other end of the house which the stick itself can reach but not the strip. I didnt know how to change the config so the button would talk to the stick and not the strip so I figured deleting and re-adding it would fix the problem, now I can’t re-add the button, it just won’t show up!

You’ll have to factory reset the button first. Then you can add it again to ZHA.

Have done that, you mean by holding down the little “connect” button on the back right?

Also my philips hue hub (not the device I want to add it to just testing) won’t pick it up either

Have done that, you mean by holding down the little “connect” button on the back right?

Every device has a different process to factory reset. You’ll have to read the manual.

Also my philips hue hub (not the device I want to add it to just testing) won’t pick it up either

You can not connect the Hue hub to ZHA (or any other Zigbee platform). ZHA is a replacement for the hub.

“You can not connect the Hue hub to ZHA (or any other Zigbee platform). ZHA is a replacement for the hub.”

I am using a Conbee 2 with HA I was just testing to see if it was HA fault or the button, seems people online have been having similar issues and leaving it off for a couple hours fixed it, my guess is capacitive discharge

Ahh I misunderstood.

Most likely the device is not factory reset then… I would try again

Here’s whats happening:
I hold the reset/connect button on the unit and the light will stay orange for 5 secs and then flash red 3 times, as far as I know that means it has reset. Then it will flash green and red which seems to indicate its trying to pair, when look for devices with the conbee nothing will show up but in the logs the text at the bottom of this message shows up and when it has showed that about 3 times the light will go solid green for about 3 seconds when I believe it thinks it has paired.

Can anyone tell me what this means?
Received a packet: ZigbeePacket(src=AddrModeAddress(addr_mode=<AddrMode.NWK: 2>, address=0x475F), src_ep=0, dst=AddrModeAddress(addr_mode=<AddrMode.Broadcast: 15>, address=<BroadcastAddress.RX_ON_WHEN_IDLE: 65533>), dst_ep=0, source_route=None, extended_timeout=False, tsn=None, profile_id=0, cluster_id=6, data=Serialized[b’\x03\xfd\xff\x04\x01\x01\x19\x00\x00’], tx_options=<TransmitOptions.NONE: 0>, radius=0, non_member_radius=0, lqi=255, rssi=-64)
Unknown device AddrModeAddress(addr_mode=<AddrMode.NWK: 2>, address=0x475F)

I know that might not make much sense but I don’t know how else to explain it