Cant Change The Option Settings of Reolink Cameras

Describe the bug
After selecting the camera I wan to change from the integration page. I’m selecting Options which opens the options page for that camera.

When I make any change the change is rejected and I’m presented with test atop the option page that says “User Input malformed”.
The above is true for all options selected:
protocol, stream . motion sensor time out and playback range.

To Reproduce
See above

Expected behavior
The options to change to the selected value

I get this and the change is rejected

The integration was installed via HACS from this Installation

Environment:
Please provide useful information about your environment, like:

• Home Assistant version

• Core
    Version
    core-2021.7.4

• Supervisor
    Version
    supervisor-2021.06.8

• Host
    Hostname
    hassio
    IP Address

Operating System
Home Assistant OS 6.1
Deployment
production

• Reolink camera model: RLC420 5Mp
  • Camera firmware number: 2.0.0.354_1903_1101

Additional context
I’m also seeing errors in my log

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/config/custom_components/reolink_dev/init.py”, line 123, in update_listener
base.motion_off_delay = entry.options[CONF_MOTION_OFF_DELAY]
KeyError: ‘motion_off_delay’
2021-07-26 14:40:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
File “/config/custom_components/reolink_dev/init.py”, line 124, in update_listener
base.playback_months = entry.options[CONF_PLAYBACK_MONTHS]
KeyError: ‘playback_months’
2021-07-26 14:40:24 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
File “/config/custom_components/reolink_dev/init.py”, line 123, in update_listener
2021-07-26 14:40:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

I should add that the cameras operate as expected in the ReoLink client and that in HA still images for each camera is displayed but they update every ~15sec.
But when viewing the entity from the “States Page” and selecting the “Informational Icon” circle with a ! I get a full live streaming view from the camera

@BitViper did you manage to find a solution to this? I’m having the same problem

Yes… I had to put a path in the custom thumbnail path field… I had no idea where to point it…or what would be placed there but I used a "media? folder in my root…
Capture

Its stayed as it was (nothing added or removed) over the weekend…

The requirement for teh path is nowhere to be found in the “documentation”… such as it is…

Sometimes HA reminds me of that crazy girlfriend who was always causing problems and always had some drama… But she was hot as hell which made you forget the drama!