Can't find Aqara sensor (MCCGQ11LM) with conbee 2

Hi,
I just started with home assistant and my first project is to add a sensor to my garage port.
I have bought an Aqara sensor (MCCGQ11LM) that I plan to use.

I run home assistant on a rasberry pi 4 with a conbee 2 stick (1m extension cable). I have now tried with both deCONZ and the Zigbee integration, but I am not able to pair to the sensor.
Any idea’s what I need to do to be able to pair?

Hold it close to your conbee. Press and hold the reset button on the device for ± 5 seconds (until the blue light starts blinking). After this the device will automatically join. If this doesn’t work, try with a single short button press.

I have tried both. No success

Hello ervo,
this might help:

Frank

Unfortunately, new Aqara door/window censor named as E1 is not working with HA based on the reviews from banggood.com. it only works with Aqara e1 hub. some says it works only in china.

I found out what the problem was.

Appraently the USB 3 on the RPI generates alot of noice. You should plug the conbee into the USB 2.

2 Likes

It will work also with new version of deCONZ (beta one currently) and latest zigbee2mqtt

May it help someone.

I have a Raspbee II running and several aqara sensors MCCGQ11LM. Some of them paired at once and worked as a charm. After some time I wanted to install the rest of them. One paired, but the rest did not want to. I resetted my deconz installation, rebooted HA OS several times, nothing helped.
In the end I shut down HA OS completely, plugged off the power supply and removed the raspbee from my raspberry pi4 for 30s, then I put it back. Powered pi4 and waited. After everything was alive again I retried pairing and what a wonder everything is working as a charm now.
May it last for long!

Worked for me thank you