Can't find deprecated calendar.list_events in Automations

Hi!
Since 2024.01 I have the problem that I can’t find all the uses of calendar.list_events (which is deprecated) in my automations.
Ctrl+f of automations.yaml and scripts.yaml returns only the new calendar.get_events service.

I submit the repair message, but it always shows up later on.
The repair message doesn’t show the line in the automation / script where it was found.

I tried to search for my problem, but I only find results for how to migrate from calendar.list_events to calendar.get_events.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can find the culprit in my yamls?

1 Like

Have you checked wherever you keep the configuration of your trigger-based template sensors?

More info about my setup: I’ve installed Home Assistant docker container. I haven’t linked any external files in my yaml files, there’s no calendar entity in my templates.yaml.
Apart from that, I only have automations.yaml and scripts.yaml where calendar entites are configured.

And in logs:

Logger: homeassistant.components.calendar
Source: components/calendar/__init__.py:867
Integration: Kalender (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 17. Januar 2024 um 05:00:00 (10 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:00:05

Detected use of service 'calendar.list_events'. This is deprecated and will stop working in Home Assistant 2024.6. Use 'calendar.get_events' instead which supports multiple entities

trigger based template sensors would show up in automations.yaml or not?
Could it be that this error is related to the Google Calendar integration?

1 Like

Hi i found my error :frowning:

It happened because I forgot that I was running a script from Nodered that used the old service

:grin: Now there is no more deprecated warning