Can't find location of SSL PEM files from Letsencrypt (duckdns addon) in Hass.io on Docker

Hi,

I have been using hass.io on docker for a while with no problems, I had copied my old system over from a Pi into a docker, everything was working well until recently.

The Ducks DNS addon Log in Supervisor tab shows the SSL certificate as being up to date (expires at a future date), but when navigating to the frontend, all browsers (I have reset tha caches) show that the SSL cert is out of date.

When I use SAMBA to check the files on the hass.io docker instance, in the root directory I can see an ssl folder which had the 2 certificate PEM files that have not been modified for 4 months (around the time I moved to docker).

In the config folder there is also an ssl sub folder, this is empty.

I can not find where Duckdns is storing the updated SSL PEM files, but it is checking them so they must exist somewhere. How can I locate them or point my configurations to them?

Duckdns log:

NOCHANGE
#INFO: Using main config file /data/workdir/config
Processing -xxxxxx.duckdns.org

• Checking domain name(s) of existing cert… unchanged.
  • Checking expire date of existing cert…
  • Valid till Dec 31 15:15:57 2020 GMT Certificate will not expire
    (Longer than 30 days). Skipping renew!

Duck DNS config:

lets_encrypt:
accept_terms: true
certfile: fullchain.pem
keyfile: privkey.pem
token: (Removed)
domains:
-xxRemoved.duckdns.org
aliases: []
seconds: 300

Configuration file:

http:
#Secrets are defined in the file secrets.yaml
#base_url: ‘https://-removedxx.duckdns.org:8123’
ssl_certificate: /ssl/fullchain.pem
ssl_key: /ssl/privkey.pem

Hello do you have solve this problem ? Thank you

I am having the same issue (not being able to find the SSL cert’s).

I am struggling with the same issue. I am quite sure Duck DNS is using /ssl/ as default location, but for some reason my home assistant is still using a certificate that is almost about to expire :scream:

Edit: HA seems to also have an /etc/ssl folder containing certificates.