Cant start Letsencrypt on Debian 11/ Homeassistant Docker port 80 conflict with hassio observer

Hi there,

i want to install Letsencrypt on my debian server so i can use push notifications from HA, but i got to the point that i cant start the Certbot on docker because of port :80 conflict that is running from docker hassio observer.

When i run this command

sudo docker run -it --rm -p 80:80 --name certbot \
                -v "/etc/letsencrypt:/etc/letsencrypt" \
                -v "/var/lib/letsencrypt:/var/lib/letsencrypt" \
                quay.io/letsencrypt/letsencrypt:latest certonly \
                --standalone --standalone-supported-challenges http-01 \
                --email [email protected] -d hass-example.duckdns.org

i get the following error

Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint certbot (cd33052e5a0251f2f161e2308503b74890f8f06027bfb52be5be3de6688657ec): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use.

when i ran docker ps i found out that the amd64-hassio-observer is using and forwarding the same port

ghcr.io/home-assistant/amd64-hassio-observer:2021.10.0      "/init"                  8 days ago          Up About an hour   0.0.0.0:4357->80/tcp, :::4357->80/tcp                                                                                          hassio_observer

Can you please help me out, i am new to docker and home-assistant but i am learning fast :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance