Choosing a smart switch - EU with Neutral cable

Hi folks,

I’m trying to select a switch model I will use in my house. I would need around 15 of them; mostly (if not all of them) 2 gang switches. And I want to make a right choice from the start.

• I would prefer a switch you can “click”, and use even without looking at it - instead of the ‘touch ones’
  • I’m leaning towards zigbee instead of wifi - I read that those might be more reliable, plus easier to setup with ‘local-only’ HA installation compared to wifi.

I live in EU and looking at the switches with “Neutral” cable. As for today I bought 2 models:

1. Lonsonho x702a (left on the picture)
  2. ??-Tuya? model: ESW-2ZAB-EU (right on the picture)

Both were super easy to pair, working great with HA + Conbee II, added via ZHA. Comparison:

• Lonsonho x702a is making this high-pitch noise, kind of a ‘high-pitch’ buzz, especially when the left/right switch is ‘on’. Not very loud, but I can definitely hear it.
  • the “noname” one (EWS-2ZAB-EU / Smart Switch 21/04) is pretty much silent which is a huge plus. However I’ve found very few places where it is sold with close to none opinions.

Can anyone suggest any alternative, or opinion which switch would be best?
Can you identify who is the producer of the’ right’ switch? Package:

The second one, the tuya one, where did you buy it?
I am in EU too and interested in getting some, but cant find information at online stores.

On a polish portal - https://allegro.pl/oferta/przelacznik-wlacznik-zigbee-tuya-2x-podwojny-10254116218
It might have only a domestic shipping, not sure though.

@ontaptom which one did you get in the end? I bought the x702a and as my house is still going through renovation, I have yet to install them. Can tell me more about the sound? Maybe a video of it? Thank you!