Climacell Integration: Apparent Temperature Sensor/Attribute

I just migrated from the HACS Climacell integration where I had a sensor for Apparent Temperature (“Feels Like” temperature). I don’t believe the same info is available via the official integration. This wouldn’t be so much of a problem if I could have both integrations installed, but they can’t coexist. Any chance of getting an Apparent Temperature sensor?

Thanks!

Was exactly looking for the same thing!

This was the main reason I went to climacell/Tomorrow weather in HACS for the feels like reading as it was more accurate.

Please add ASAP to the Integration please and then I can use the official integration.

Martyn

Even better would be to rename the ClimaCell custom integration so that users could still use that with all its flexibility. The official integration is far less flexible. (Heck, to use it will require piles of templates to extract attributes.)

This now exists in 2021.7 but only as sensor.climacell_feels_like. I guess this is a current type of sensor.

It is not in nowcast, hourly or daily unlike the HACS version and this is a great feature for hanging out washing etc.

Eventually I plan to add some of these custom attributes to the forecasts for the core integration, just haven’t gotten there yet. PRs would be welcome!

1 Like

Hi

Thank you for the update. If I knew how to. Then I would gladly. I will have a look and see if I can do it though. I like a challenge

Thanks

Martyn

Hi. Should I raise a feature request to have the feels like entity to only return 1 or 2 decimals rather than the 4 that it currently does ?

Thanks

Martyn

I can look into this, no need for a feature request. In the meantime, you can easily use a template sensor to achieve this: Template - Home Assistant

1 Like

Hi

Yeah. Thats brilliant. I would have done but can live with it until your able to sort. Its a first world issue lol.

Thanks again