Climate Card doesn't look right

Apparently the Climate Card has a solid white background, and the “upstairs” part appears to be hard-coded. At least, I can’t find a way to change it. Screenshot%20at%202018-10-27%2017-18-38

It has been fixed and should be in 0.81.1

1 Like

OK, thanks!

Actually I am not sure about the background, so I should clarify that I know the name has been fixed. Not sure what else.

I have on mine, an invisible button for my ‘fan’ function. It still works, its just missing. Is there something it needs to be named for the icon to show up properly?

climate-card

The fan button is on the right of the other icons.

Isn’t that the fan button on the bottom left.

Thats off on mine.

Are you saying that the picture you posted is not of your own setup?

I have a ‘Dry’ as well as the Fan mode and both appear to be available on the card but with missing icons. Would be good to either disable modes that the card can’t support, or be able to specify an icon for each mode, including non-native modes.

My air conditioner also has fan speed and ‘swing’ settings that I can’t change from the card, but can from the normal more info dialog. Would be good if there was a way to change these too or at least a way to open the more info dialog from the card.

Aside from these small teething issues, this card looks really nice!

That is mine yes. The left button of the fan with a line through it, is the off button. The invisible button on the right is the fan.

Looking much better in 80.1. Name shows correctly and my ‘other’ modes (which had no icons) are now not there

1 Like

What is the name of your operation mode that ‘fan’ shows up as?

Since 0.81.1 came out, my invisible icon for ‘fan’ (which worked) is now gone, and fan can not be selected at all.

I have same problem, using HA 0.81.2.

1 Like

I changed my theme, for the default, and the problem fixed. On dark themes, doesn’t looks right,

1 Like

I’m on 0.81.2, same issue for me