Climate Netatmo

Hi There,

i have update my home assistant to release 0.99.0.dev20190918 .
in these release i have configured my currect climate with netatmo hw. here i have these values/attributes:

hvac_modes: auto,heat,off
current_temperature: 21.4
min_temp: 7
max_temp: 35
target_temp_step: 0.5
temperature: 0
hvac_action: idle
preset_mode: off
preset_modes: away,boost,Frost Guard,Schedule
battery_level: 98
friendly_name: netatmo_salon
supported_features: 17

the issue that i have is that i can configure from home assitant dashboard the climate, but when i try to configure from my device phone the climate using the app of netatmo , for instance i configure temperature to 23º or i configured climate in mode off, this setup that I execute in the app it’s not updated in home assistant…in the other words, seems that is not able to read the current status from cloud of netatmo, only can execute .

any help?

thanks for your support!

Hello.
the same thing happens to me. When the scheduling, configured with the netatmo app, activates the boiler, on the home assistant it remains in “idle - schedule”. I wanted to do an automation that is activated when the hvac_action field is changed but is always on the idle value.

any news…?

It’s very fishy,
I have 3 thermostats configured in the same way, 2 of them still show the HVAC action, the 3rd one stopped working a couple of days ago.
Maybe a FW update ?

This is a very old thread. Please don’t just randomly post in an old thread that is just vaguely related.

It’s not vaguely related, it’s expclicitely related, and I could not find a newer post to deal with such issues…