Can the main graph be clustered as an alternative to stacked please.
My use case is I measure the power consumed by my whole house and the hot tub. I use template entities to subtract the hot tub from the house and then use that together with the hot tub to get a stacked graph showing the total. Unfortunately the template , or something, doesn’t work and every few days I get a false reading (eg 30kWh used within 1 hour!) and that just messes up graphs and everything else. One thing I’ve noticed is that the hot tub reports more often than the house and so the template value drops until the next house report. That might be what’s causing the occasional issue.