Browser-based log utility for Hass.io.
Easily monitor your Home Assistant logs in your web browser. Custom filtering is available to make it simple to differentiate different types of logs.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other Hass.io add-on.
Add our Hass.io add-ons repository to your Hass.io instance.
Add the following URL:
- Install the “Log Viewer” add-on.
- Start the “Log Viewer” add-on.
- Check the logs of the “Log Viewer” add-on to see if everything went well.
- Surf to your Hass.io instance and use port
Tip: To see more logs, be sure to enable the
logger component in your Home Assistant
logger: default: info
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: Log Viewer
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Community Hass.io Add-ons Discord chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as an Hassio / Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Community Hass.io Add-ons project.