Home Assistant Community Add-on: TasmoAdmin

I’m sure I read you shouldn’t use SonWEB to update, only the new TasmoAdmin version which I assume this doesn’t yet use because of the naming?

I don’t know… the new Drzz video uses this to update and I think @frenck only just updated it… I assume it’s just a name?

HI, I see you use also sonoff POW, how is it measuring the power/energy after you flashed it with tasmota?

I have problem with login.
After install a plugin, create account.
Then i try login and have loop.
Login and login and login.

Nothing in log. I change log lvl from info to error and debug and no info.

1 Like

Both are the same. SonWeb = TasmoAdmin. The project just got renamed. I will update the add-on to reflect the naming change as soon as possible.

Seems like your initial register went wrong (maybe a typo?). Unisntall the add-on. Install it again. You’ll have a second shot :wink:

I try 3 times.
And same issue.
I try on incognito mode on chrome and nothing change.

Maybe it’s problem with my hassio because i run it on intel nuc with ubuntu on it.

Thanks for the confirmation, knew it was just a rename but the comment I saw on arendst’s github referred to not using versions of the parent code flagged as SonWEB to update and to use the newer one now flagged as TasmoAdmin, hence the confusion.

Ijust use it to tell me if the washing machine is running

I test run all my add-ons before release on such a setup as well. Secondly, my personal production system runs Hassio on Ubuntu as well.

With a bit of trickery I was able to get it running on my unRaid Intel Xeon box when you first did the add-on.

Great add-on, thank you for the work that went into setting it up.

My setup: Hassio 0.70.1, RPi 3

Autoscan does not find any devices for me. I can manually add a device, but then items like signal strength, and Version never load - they just continue to display the rotating “loading” image.

Is it possible that my router is blocking something (BT Smart Hub)?

1 Like

I have the same issue. I got it after I refreshed the browser. I was upgrading a 5.14 minimal and the process log seemed to be stuck.

Tried again tonight, got some error messages as well this time. This error message appeared at the top of the page:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$IPAddress in /var/www/sonweb/pages/devices_autoscan.php on line 61
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/sonweb/pages/devices_autoscan.php on line 62
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$IPAddress in /var/www/sonweb/pages/devices_autoscan.php on line 61
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/sonweb/pages/devices_autoscan.php on line 62

And this appeared in the IP address field of the device it discovered:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$IPAddress in /var/www/sonweb/pages/devices_autoscan.php on line 233

An update for this add-on is pending. I hope to release a new version soon.

3 Likes

Another try:
When open ui i see this

Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: ) in /var/www/sonweb/includes/top.php on line 7

After create a login and pass i have login loop.

I regestered before and now cannot get back in , login credentials incorrect

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘__L’ not found in /var/www/sonweb/includes/top.php:92 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/sonweb/login.php(13): __(‘LOGIN’, ‘PAGE_TITLES’) #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/sonweb/includes/top.php on line 92

Didn’t think you’d flashed any of yours?

Just installed the addon. This thing is amazing thank you!

1 Like