Home Assistant Community Add-on: TasmoAdmin

Does it work from the open web ui button?

no.
I canā€™t use localipaddress:9541 or duckdns address and does not open from gui either.

Seems the addon keeps stopping. Log:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] 01-tasmoadmin: applying... 
[fix-attrs.d] 01-tasmoadmin: exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 00-banner.sh: executing... 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 Hass.io Add-on: TasmoAdmin v0.2.0
 Centrally manage all your Sonoff-Tasmota devices
 By: Franck Nijhof <[email protected]>
[cont-init.d] 00-banner.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: executing... 
Log level is set to INFO
[cont-init.d] 01-log-level.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 02-updates.sh: executing... 
INFO: You are running the latest version of this add-on
[cont-init.d] 02-updates.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: executing... 
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: executing... 
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 12-migrate.sh: executing... 
/var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/12-migrate.sh: line 10: hass.log.inf: command not found
[cont-init.d] 12-migrate.sh: exited 127.
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] 99-message.sh: executing... 
                Oops! Something went wrong.

We are so sorry, but something went terribly wrong when
 starting or running this add-on.

Be sure to check the log above, line by line, for hints.
[cont-finish.d] 99-message.sh: exited 0.
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.

DavidFW1960. Just found SSL false in the config section of the add-on changed to true and now works great Thanks for the hint.

Think I will refrain from update till your issues are sorted or I may be back where I started.

Yes Frenck confirmed itā€™s a bug and he will fix it today I believe. There will be another update then.

:tada: Release v0.2.1

This releases fixes a bug in the SonWEB -> TasmoAdmin migration script.
Upgrading to this version and starting the add-on, would continue the migration process.

Full Changelog

Fixed

• Fixes a typo in the migration script
1 Like

This Fixed itā€¦ cheers :heart_eyes:

Fix confirmedā€¦
:+1:

Yes works here tooā€¦ but if I click on open websites, it goes to my duckdns:9541 and that doesnā€™t work (Iā€™m using caddy) It is working in the iFrame and also works from the caddy address. Also works from IPaddress:9541ā€¦ Pretty sure the web GUI worked beforeā€¦

The URL behind the ā€œOPEN WEB UIā€ button is created by Hass.io and is not in control by the add-on. So this update could not have changed it. Be aware, it uses the ā€œcurrentā€ url in your browser as a base for the button. So if you are visiting the Home Assistant frontend via your DuckDNS URL, the OPEN WEB UI button will be DuckDNS as well.

I am still only getting version 0.2.0 which dose not work. Does it take time for the new version to be available

The version is already available, if it doesnā€™t show up on your system yet, you could force a refresh. To do this, goto the Hass.io Panel, click on the add-on store. In the top right a refresh button appears. Click itā€¦wait a minuteā€¦ Happy upgrading!

Perfect! No problem after the upgrade! You are my hero :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am trying to reinstall 0.2.1 but I canā€™t get the old version off the system. Uninstall button doesnā€™t do anything. TasmoAdmin also wont start anymore. Any idea how to get rid of the residue to perform a new install.

Otherwise great tool - Iā€™ll buy you a coffee.

Not sure why you cannot un-install it. But why not directly upgrade to v0.2.1?

OK that makes sense. I must have been mistaken or probably, the last time I used it I was not using Caddy and had 9541 forwarded hence it worked. Just checked with Terminal and itā€™s open webui does not work either so thatā€™s all good I think. Thanks.

Just one observation/questionā€¦ The icons have changed compared to SonWEB
The Globes in the cards were much bigger before?

Iā€™ve noticed that too. For more information about TasmoAdmin, please check the upstream project:

https://github.com/reloxx13/TasmoAdmin

Thanks for the info and the addon.

Hi all,
Please could you explain how I can reset my TasmoAdmin login username/password? I registered it under the previous version (SonWeb), all was fine but I now canā€™t remember it/guesses arenā€™t working.
Iā€™ve seen this info on the github page but I believe that assumes I have access to the ResinOS.

The answer might be part of a bigger question, how to access the ResinOS level over SSH or equiv? I have SSH set up and access it from PuTTY on a Windows 10 machine.

Iā€™m running Hassion and the 0.2.1 addon for TasmoAdmin. Iā€™m reasonably tech savy but SSH/networking is a weak point.

Thanks in advance.