Home Assistant Community Add-on: TasmoAdmin

Simplest solution is probably just uninstall the addon then reinstall and start again. The ability to do that is one of the great things about hassio.

1 Like

Mine are between yours and the project example!

Toothbrush?

1 Like

I don’t think it matters whose nob… sorry light bulb is the biggest. It’s what you do with it that counts.

Folks please feel free to chip in with any other applicable cliches/ double entendres surely I can’t be the only one :joy:

thank you @Bobby_Nobble. I had tried the uninstall - re-install trick to no avail before but had another go after your suggestion.
This time I re-booted the RPi3 before re-installing. It’s refreshed the addon and I’m back in business! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How odd!

So we have an electric toothbrush in our ensuite and it’s a PITA if it flashes charging all night so I have it on a Sonoff that only switches on during the day.

1 Like

Apparently the icon size change is deliberate to make room for temperature etc to be displayed…

Yep my icons have sensor info.

Thanks for this addon, very useful.

Hello,

FYI I get the follwowing error if in the path of “certfile” and or “keyfile” there is /. For example:

“certfile”: “./fullchain.pem”,
“keyfile”: “./privkey.pem”,

INFO: You are running the latest version of this add-on
[cont-init.d] 02-updates.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: executing…
[cont-init.d] 10-requirements.sh: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: executing…
sed: bad option in substitution expression
[cont-init.d] 11-nginx.sh: exited 1.
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts…
[cont-finish.d] 99-message.sh: executing…

getting the following error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘’ => ‘’ (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/includes/Config.php(65) : eval()'d code on line 3

HA 0 71.0
was working last night !

:tada: Release v0.3.0

Full Changelog

Changed

• Upgrades TasmoAdmin to v1.3.1

@frenck
would it be possible to have the option in settings on the Set Startpage as devices list also

I second this as a request. Great Idea

After running well for a couple of days getting the following errors even after a reboot.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘’ => ‘’ (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/includes/Config.php(65) : eval()'d code on line 3

Great job here!!!

Same here, had been working great and now I’m getting the same error.

Hi

Trying to update 11 Sonoff Duals from 5.14 to 6.1

I goes through the motions of getting the Minimal firmware, installing it then the latest firmware, installing it, update done on all Sonoffs.

Version still 5.14

So today my icons are back to regular (full) size again??? Not complaining but seriously WTF?? No change in Tasmoadmin version or firmware… HA did offer a new frontend when I loaded 0.73.1 - maybe that’s it?

Maybe keep an eye on the commits to see what changes are coming?

Hi Frenck,

Just installed the new Hass.io image based on Buildroot. I am having an issue where the TasmoAdmin add-on will NOT uninstall.

Even via ssh, I am getting the following errors:

Error decoding json invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value: <html><head><title>500 Internal Server Error</title></head><body><h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1>Server got itself in trouble</body></html>#

Any ideas?

Same issue

:tada: Release v0.4.0

Full Changelog

Changed

• Upgrades TasmoAdmin to 1.5.4
  • GitLab CI now using the latest Hadolint
  • Upgrades base image to v2.0.1
  • Upgrades nginx to 1.14.0-r0
  • Upgrades php to 7.2.7-r0
  • Upgrades git to 2.18.0-r0
2 Likes