Component error: xiaomi_aqara - No module named 'netdisco'

Hi all,

I’m trying to update mi HASS running on hass.io from 0.103.6 to 0.104.1 and when i run Check Home Assistant configuration before update i’m getting this error:

Failed config
  General Errors: 
    - Component error: xiaomi_aqara - No module named 'netdisco'

I have many alarm automations with this component so is basic in my hass system. I dont know why is getting me this error, with 0.103.6 is all working well.

Can somone help me with this?

Thank you!

I had the same error when doing the check in 0.103.6, the update to 0.104.0 and then to 0.104.1 was without a problem. YMMV

Hi there,

Like you i had same error in 0.104.0 and another one with sonoff component. The sonoff error was gone with 0.104.1 but xiaomi_aqara component not. Did you make the update?

Thanks for your response!

Yes, and it went without a problem.

So may be my config then? but dont understant why now is working well with 0.103.6, i post my config and please compare with yours if there are something diferent:

#Xiaomi Gateway
xiaomi_aqara:  
  discovery_retry: 10
  interface: '192.168.1.XX'
  gateways:  
    - mac: XXXXXXXXXXX  
      key: XXXXXXXXXXXX
      host: 192.168.1.XX

Thank you

xiaomi_aqara:
  gateways:
    - mac: xxxxxxxxxxx
      host: 192.168.0.xxx
      disable: true
    - mac: xxxxxxxxxx
      host: 192.168.0.xx
      disable: false
      key: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m convinced it’s a false positive.
I’d say, make a snapshot and go ahead with the update.

I’ll try to remove:

discovery_retry: 10
  interface: '192.168.1.XX'

And recheck, if it fails again i will try to update after make snapshot, did you updated from ui or from command line? Its my first update and i’m afraid to do throught the ui because i have no log to follow the process, is it?

From the UI

Finally updated and no problem after reboot. Thank you for your attention and help!