Conbee 2 + Deconz - Not Starting

Hi,

I’ve been struggling with getting Deconz up and running for my Conbee 2, on a Raspberry PI 3 b+. Os-version 2020.12.2

In the log, I can see the following print:
20-12-30 20:22:17 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [supervisor.docker] Image homeassistant/armhf-addon-deconz not exists for addon_core_deconz

I also see a pop-up with the following message:
404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.40/containers/create?name=addon_core_deconz: Not Found (“No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-deconz:6.6.2”).

Any guidance?
Best,
Tim

All I know is, that the image is present at Docker Hub, but obviously HA OS uses a local registry (cache), that is currently missing that image.

• Network issues?
  • Disk full?

Hi,
I’ve tried it multiple times, same error each time while being online.
Disk space should be fine (32 or 64GB SD card with an almost clean installation). Will verify when home.

Weird thing is that I’ve had issues upgrading the OS too, but it worked after several tries.
Br,
Tim

Hi,
Just checked, have 23GB available. Is there any known issues with specific Conbee firmware versions?
Br,
Tim

I’m having the same problem. “homeassistant/armhf-addon-deconz not exists for addon_core_deconz”
I had some trouble updating to the newest deconz, I was getting entries in the log (but no warnings, other than the button turning red) that my supervisor was not running healthily, so it wouldn’t install add-on or Core updates until i stopped deconz. I saw that 2020.12.2 has " Bump pydeconz to version 77" so that might be something

okay that was weirdly quick, updating to 6.6.2 seems to have completely fixed it for me

Hi,
I’ve been running 6.6.2 since I first had the issue. It’s there anything else that you changed?

How does your configuration look?
Br,
Tim

FYI, switched to ZHA, and it started working directly.